MY OVERVIEW TOWARD THREE COURSES BY MA'AM RI: PARAGRAPH WRITING, ESSAY WRITING, & ARTICLE WRITING.

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello everyone! My name is Reztu Prawira. Today, I would like to share to you my experience in learning writing with my lecturer, Ma'am Rita, while I am in Sriwijaya University. You could see on the title, if I already learned three courses of writing in my study program. They are how to write a paragraph, an essay, and the last is an article. So, right now, I will tell you everything about what I've got by learning those courses!

Okay, let's start with paragraph writing. Basically, this class taught how to write a good paragraph, starting with the main topic, main idea, and how I managed a paragraph only have one idea. It's pretty challenging to me. I got a lot of chance to practice my writing skill through online group which is Facebook, because Ma'am Rita is one of the lecturers that use media of technology in her teaching and learning process. In the end of the class, we were expected if we can write a good paragraph, and Alhamdulillah, I know more about how to write it.

The next one! In the fifth semester, I have been taught about how to write a good essay. Okay, so essay is a group of paragraphs. The challenge is I have to relate one paragraph to another paragraph. I have to be more careful, because a good essay must be like a river flows. Sooner or later, I become more understand how to write them. What I got from this class is, writing is become easier if we write it sequentially.

The last one is about how to write an article. I learn this course in this semester (6). Personally, writing an article is the most advance writing I ever met. Why I can say so? Because, I'm not just forming a paragraph, but I have to read people writing also. I have to do it, because in writing an article, we have to prove our statement by adding another statement to support it. Because of that, we have to quotes people's article to our writing, otherwise our article will be not valid.

That is all from my experience today. Learning how to write is fun but sometimes a bit challenging. But, as an educated people we have to face it, whatever it takes. Thank you for reading this post, and until next time. Cheerio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSAY #1

ESSAY #2